CSPPS Declaration for the G7+ Ministerial Meeting in Kabul
The Civil Society Platform in the International Dialogue for Peacebuilding and Statebuilding delivered the following message on the occasion of the ministerial meeting of the g7 + in Kabul.
This message covers the following points:
- The achievements of Civil Society in working together with governments, donor partners and itself within the New Deal,
- The challenges civil society has faced in the past year regarding ND implementation at country level,
- The alignment between the Agenda 2030 and the New Deal,
- Priorities and New Deal commitments for 2016 and the coming years,
- Civil society concerns in relation to recent conflict developments in some States involved in the New Deal.