CSPPS 2019 Annual Report
CSPPS is thrilled to announce that our 2019 Annual Report: Coordinated Action on Localising SDG16+ in Fragile and Conflict Affected Settings has just been issued!
With the support of our members, we are happy to present a, hopefully, captivating and enlightening summary of our activities of the past year. In this Annual Report 2019: Coordinated Action on Localising SDG16+ in Fragile and Conflict Affected Settings Find out more about CSPPS’s wide-range of activities. Among the elements that are presented, you will find:
- Our activities within the framework of the International Dialogue on Peacebuilding and Statebuilding.
- Reports about our participation to dozens of high level events, with a particular focus on the UN 2019 High Level Political Forum.
- Our co-realization of broadly disseminated reports and statements.
- Presentations of the numerous activities we have successfully accomplished with international organizations, governments and CSOs, notably some explanations on the 10 flagship projects we have carried out in 8 countries.
- Our strategy to counteract the COVID-19 pandemic and its aftermath.
- And much more !
We express our deepest gratitude to all the contributors to this report and to all our members, partners, and generous donors for the fruitful year 2019.
Read the CSPPS Annual Report 2019: Coordinated Action on Localising SDG16+ in Fragile and Conflict Affected Settings full report here.
Enjoy your reading!